Your personal information is exactly that; yours. By browsing the web you often share little bits of information here and there that make your shopping experience faster, safer and more convenient.
Who is processing your information?
iflorist is a Euroflorist Europe B.V. brand, registered at Hullenbergweg 250, 1101 BV, Amsterdam.
These domains, subdomains and applications are all part of [iflorist], owned by Euroflorist Europe:[
The UK contact address for iFlorist.co.uk is iFlorist Ltd, Unit 35 Romsey Industrial Estate, Greatbridge Road, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 0HR.
The registered company address for Euroflorist T/A iflorist is Euroflorist Europe B.V. Hullenbergweg 250, 1101 BV Amsterdam.
What do we collect and why?
We collect various pieces of information at different stages of your buying journey, depending on what stage you are at and why we collect it.
Some of this information is considered to be Personally Identifiable Information (PII), however this is only collected with your explicit consent, stored securely and processed accordingly.
We collect what we refer to as ‘recipient information’ or ‘recipient details’ under the understanding that this information is required to ensure a safe and sound gift delivery.
We keep recipient details completely separate from customer details. We never send promotional messages, marketing communications or any form of unsolicited contact to details collected in the recipient details.
To ensure a safe delivery, we collect the following information:
● Recipient Name
● Recipient Address
● Recipient Telephone Number
○ Only used for safe delivery
iflorist.co.uk collects the following information from the purchaser:
● Email Address
● Telephone Number
● Order Occasion***
● Card Message***
● IP Address
○ Used for Fraud & Loss Prevention
○ The User-ID allows us to recognise multiple visits, interactions and engagement with better accuracy. This allows us to provide a consistent service to you as a user.
***Order occasion and card message are gathered to help with processing your order.
● We show the same prices to all customers all the time.
○ If you have a discount applied, the full value price is the same for every customer.
● We will never sell, share or reproduce your personal information.
We recommend reading the policies provided by third parties that we work with to provide the service we offer.
What are cookies?
The cookies we are talking about are less tasty and contain significantly fewer chocolate chips than the cookies that spring to mind, but are as important to be aware of.
Cookies are files that your computer, tablet or smartphone save while browsing the internet. These cookies can be read only by the website or application that saved them.
These little files are, among other handy features, what allow you to browse a website without having to login everytime a page is loaded, for example.
What do cookies help with?
- Faster, smoother browsing of our shops
- Ease of use; not having to re-enter any information repeatedly
- Additional features such as recently viewed products and shopping carts
- Measure how you interact with our shop so we can improve the experience for future visits
- Ensure the adverts you see on other mediums are relevant and interesting
What cookies do we use and why?
Session Cookies are cookies that are saved only for the duration of your session and are often essential to the operating of the website. Session cookies expire as soon as the session ends. Some functional cookies may also be session cookies. Session cookies can include, but are not limited to, ecommerce cart functionality, recently viewed products and faceted search features.
Persistent Cookies are cookies that last longer than the session on any of our applications. These cookies are often placed by third party applications that we work in conjunction with to provide an improved service. For example, cookies placed by our website testing software allows us to ensure you receive a continuous and consistent experience when using our website.
Examples of Persistent Cookies:
Analytical Cookies are cookies that allow us to see how you interact with our website so that we may provide a better shopping experience to you and others in the future.
For some of the information we collect, but not limited to, see below:
- Anonymised IP address
- Pseudonymised personal data
- Browser, browser version, device category, screen resolution, operating system
- From what page you visited our website, what pages you visit and how long your visit to our website lasts
Advertising Cookies allow us to display adverts that are relevant to your shopping experience with us. These cookies will tell us information such as:
- Which products you have viewed but not purchased
- How far through the shopping process you have reached
- Which adverts you have seen
- Which adverts you have interacted with
- Whether you have re-visited our website having seen or interacted with an advert
Can I opt out of cookie usage?
You can, if you wish, set your browser not to receive cookies with websites that you visit. Please be aware that websites you visit may not work as intended without these cookies. Follow the below instructions to delete any cookies currently saved on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
To delete any cookies saved by Google Chrome, click the button that has three lines or three dots, select History then select Clear Browsing Data, ensuring that cookies are deleted too.
To delete cookies and browsing history in Firefox, click the button with three lines, choosing Options, Privacy and Clear Your Recent History, ensuring cookies are deleted too.
To delete cookies and browsing history in Safari, in the top menu select Safari, Preferences, Privacy, Delete All Website Information.
Internet Explorer / Edge
To delete cookies and browsing history in Internet Explorer (Edge), click the gear icon at the top right of the browser. Select Internet Options, Browsing History Delete and ensure cookies are selected for deletion.
If you would like information regarding what data we currently hold for you, your account or your orders, or in the event of any issues regarding your personal data, please contact [email@example.com]
The Small Print
● We will never collect sensitive or personally identifiable information (PII) without your knowledge or consent.
● We employ security measures to protect your information from unauthorised access and to prevent loss, destruction or damage
○ N.B. No online transmission is 100% safe, we take reasonable endeavours to protect your data but cannot offer a guarantee of security
● We will keep your information safe for as long as required by law, only disclosed in the event of a sale of any or all assets or requirement by law.
● You are entitled to receive a copy of any personal data we currently store. Please make a request to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We will respond within 72 hours with all information we currently have.
● You are entitled to delete any and all personal data we currently hold in line with your ‘right to be forgotten’.